Lab Pack Services
For all of your lab pack service needs, turn to Canada's top ranked environmental services company. We assist organizations who generate miscellaneous chemicals and agents from their maintenance services, manufacturing processes or on-site laboratories by performing lab pack services on-site. Our specially trained chemists and technicians will safely remove and dispose of obsolete or unwanted materials on a one-time, on-call or regularly scheduled basis. Our lab pack services involve:
- Waste profiling: we will profile your chemical waste for proper identification and segregation.
- Waste classification: we will classify your lab waste in accordance with applicable provincial and federal regulations and determine the best treatment process for disposal.
- Waste inventory: our chemists / technicians will segregate and inventory all lab waste streams.
- Waste manifesting: we will label, manifest and package all lab wastes.
- Waste removal and transportation: we will package your lab waste into closable, leakproof, puncture resistant and appropriately labeled containers, and safely transfer them to one of our approved facilities for safe disposal.
Browse our website, or give us a call! Our friendly and knowledgeable lab pack services experts are ready to help.